Monday, February 28, 2011

Why Is My Blood Slimy During My Period

In town there is a plurality of visions: a letter from a mother to Ragazzoni and Ferrante

Dear Mr. Ferrante and Mr. Ragazzoni,
I am a mother of two girls who attend primary school, and I followed the story on the opposition to the "day of solidarity '."
I am writing in response to a statement posted on your website on this story.
I also read the letters posted on the blog "nocaserma ( http://nocaserma.blogspot.com/ ) including the leaflet distributed at the February 13 event for women.
Creed, equidistant from reader and observer, that the arguments used as a critical initiative in the barracks have been expressed in a very civil and proper, and do not understand why 'we should talk about "ways to crusade "or" create a climate of confrontation and aggression "which is simply not there '.
as opposition to the initiative and 'claimed by a plurality' of voices of authority that would also unwise to ignore. Evidently in this city 'there is a plurality' of visions of the way of understanding peace education, which the Administration should take into account.
also dissent, until proven otherwise, should be considered a source of democratic growth for all.
But maybe I just do not know the whole story (as he followed the local press and on blogs), and therefore I believe that people like me who need to be informed should be clearly explained where the expressions of dissent are to be read as "crusades" and in what circumstances are explained in an aggressive manner.
I also believe that it is important to give space to plurality 'visions of peace and Italy's role in peacekeeping missions. Last year, as far as I know, the children had no alternative to going to the police station if you do not stay at home, with an unbearable burden for families. I do not know this year - but I think even allow 'the alternative time "is a good solution, because' relegating them to a corner who has a different view. The real freedom 'of expression and participation you can' express only bringing the initiative in an area shared by all (ie outside the barracks'), or organizing the initiative outside the school, so it is free to those who want to go .

I confess also that this party in the barracks, military hub as well as decisions by the administration "left" leaves me very puzzled and I wonder who, in the current political landscape, may represent all those who still are recognized in Article 11 of the Italian Constitution.

I look forward to your kind reply,
Paola Iacopetti

0 comments:

Post a Comment