Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Male Brazilian Wax By Male Esthetician

because my children will not return to barracks

I am the mother of two children attending a kindergarten and a primary school in Pisa.
Last year my children were taken to the "day of solidarity" to the barracks Gamerra.
I tell how I came to the decision not to involve my children this year, not to make them go to the barracks.
I always try to choose what is best for my children in a conscious way, and then I decided to get an idea of \u200b\u200binformation on issues, reading the newspapers and the Internet, listening to the interviews.
E 'was important for me to hear the views of those who, having attended in 2010, lived experience directly. That is why I compared with the teachers of my children
The teacher's mother told me that last year the workshops were very interesting and the kids have a great time, and the environment She seemed pretty neutral, I said "you could not see anything."
The teacher of the primary, the question "What do you think? What will you do?" agreed that the activities are interesting but in fact the place is not of the fittest. He added that having been invited to jointly discuss how to participate.
I also asked my kids how this day was for them to understand what they have perceived.
The great and 'still angry because his class was a short time while her brother remained all day.
The child was gasatissimo said "yeah, Mom, you know what was there? There were also the inflatables.
And then there was the big attraction of the balloon.
So I wanted them to see if the atmosphere was truly neutral "as the teacher of the great mother and the child told me that he saw at the military with guns. I told her that it is normal that the entrance to a barracks there are soldiers with guns (but not so normal that there are at a party for peace ", I thought).
Then followed a discussion of weapons and a potential war between the Italians and French, where according to my little son "Italians are good because the French do not understand what they say because they do not speak Italian." But when I explained that a French company would have been a child like him who was talking with his father and his mother and that it would be nice if a gun had fired on the house of that child, then it has been d 'agreement that is better than Italian and French are friends.
Here! Bel minestrone have these children in the head!
will be better to avoid to confuse further the ideas.
And why for me the day of solidarity took place in the barracks can be confusing?
I think if the school takes the kids (maybe the biggest) in a military barracks or at the airport and visit them to see the realities as they are and how they present themselves in daily life (although they will be shown only the first "beauty") in fact it is a visit to a present reality in our region; then I think that is also right that they know exists, and you may see an opportunity to making concrete in the minds of children their lives (and perhaps increasing the recast in the light of other experiences and thoughts).
But the school bring the children to make educational workshops on issues of peace and solidarity, even very beautiful and interesting, in a place that is in fact a military school to train other hand, seems definitely wrong: you can not submit the barracks as a playground!
The barracks has other rules inside like the order, discipline, sounds and colors are something else entirely, is an austere place, very barren, it is a completely different environment.
carry out this initiative festive right there in it, within its walls, a means to disguise the reality that with peace, solidarity, love of life and the smiles of children, has nothing to do. Because, speaking clearly and without mincing words, the barracks is a place where people are trained to fight, to use weapons to kill and alas.
And then I wonder why our administration should be so proud of this initiative and has not been demonstrated so far more open and more open to listen to those who simply asks to revise the organizational arrangements in respect of the theme of the day.
I wonder if there is a pattern in all this, in wanting to establish this day as an event each year. A drawing or get used to educate from an early age, using his school, to live happily with a reality which in fact is expanding our territory and in which our government has shown to invest more of our children in school.
No, be patient but I'm not there!

Pisa, March 2011

Antonella Andreoni

0 comments:

Post a Comment